Visitors have accessed this post 2104 times.
What is Shared Hosting?
Shared Hosting is one of the popular and often used hosting packages since it provides an affordable way to get your website online. Shared Hosting allows multiple users to share space on a single server allocated by the hosting provider.
How does Shared Web Hosting Service with Unlimited Domains work?
Shared Web Hosting Service with Unlimited Domains (Multiple Domain Hosting) allows you to host multiple domain names or websites under one web hosting account. Multiple Domain Hosting will definitely save your money since you will check into an account through one company and manage your websites from a central location. Apart from saving you money, it also helps you to save a lot of time. Since all the domains would be hosted on an equivalent hosting account, you will administer each domain simultaneously through an equivalent instrument panel.
Multiple domain hosting accounts are like limited reseller accounts that provide tools for adding domains and fixing disk and bandwidth quotas. Resource limitations offered by the plan is usually the critical issue. While the “unlimited” part of unlimited domains is obvious, the “domain” part is usually slightly more complex than it seems at the first glance. For shared hosting plans with limits on domains, primary domains and add-on domains are generally the sole ones to count towards that cap. A primary domain is the website you start your hosting account with while add-on domains are secondary domains created afterward.
Here are the Shared Hosting Plan with Unlimited Domains:
- SSD Cloud Storage
- Free CPanel
- MariaDB Database
- Free dedicated IPv6 address
- Multiple PHP Versions
- Free SSL Certificate
- Imunify360 Security
- One Click Software Installer
- Free Migrations(cPanel to cPanel)
- Premium 24/7/365 Support
What are the uses of Unlimited Domain Hosting?
Unlimited Domain Hosting plans allow you to retain all of your domains with one web host provider on one account. This is a convenient option for anyone with several ideas in mind for websites, like writers or entrepreneurs.
The advantages of unlimited domains include:
- Registering an internet site ensures that no-one else can use the same name. you’ll register an internet site for one or more years at a time for a relatively low annual cost. If your registered domain isn’t yet associated with an online site, it will be mentioned as a parked domain.
- Many unlimited domain hosting plans also offer unlimited email accounts. Business owners and entrepreneurs can customize email accounts to match their website name and distribute email accounts to their employees.
- Since most websites don’t use more storage and don’t receive a large volume of web traffic (unlike Amazon, Facebook, and Google), you’ll get an enormous domain hosting plan without having unlimited bandwidth and storage too.
Shared web hosting is the best option for new websites, blogs, and smaller websites. This type of Web Hosting will serve start-ups also very well. Choose your plan according to your need and get the best out of it. Get in touch with us if you need any assistance to choose Shared Web Hosting Domain.